Thursday, May 26, 2005

Power!! Unlimited Power!!!


Well at long last, myself and a group of co-worker friends got out to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, and it was quite a treat. Getting to see a movie like that with friends is really cool, especially when they bring their kids along to share in the experience. I get a kick out of hearing what they think about things.


It never ceases to amaze me how rude some people can be, though. Sitting in the theater tonight there was a couple of guys sitting behind us and this guy was just blabbing his head off through the whole movie talking about what he thought of every little detail. What a pain. Don't know why, but I'm the only one who seems to notice stuff like that. Drives me crazy! I had to surpress the urge to turn around and tell him to shut up. Probably a good thing that I didn't.

But now the real question is, what's the next movie that we can all get together and see?? I mean Lord of the Rings is finished now. No more Star Wars. The Matrix movies are done. I'm running low on high quality trilogy entertainment!! Did see a trailer that gives me hope though. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Never read the books by C.S. Lewis, but the special effects are being done by the same group of people that did LOTR and its quite compelling to see on the screen. Its a Christmas time movie so that might be something to look forward to. Of course in the meantime, we're just getting started on Summer blockbuster season and it looks like it going to be a bumper crop!

Until next time... peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I didn't hear the guy, but it's ounds like he was annoying. maybe as annoying as the two guys up front with the light sabers. I applaud their fanatacism. It was "good times"!

~ Jef