Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!!

Ah....

Fear not, faithful denizens of the blogosphere, I'm still alive and kicking. I just haven't been kicking hard enough to shake loose all the little buggers that have been keeping me busy until now.

I'm in the process of refinancing my house and I've been on the information warpath trying to provide my financier (a friend of mine) with all the necessary pieces of valid information in order to prove that I am who I say I am, I make as much as I claim to make, that I work for who I said I work for, and that I'm not so mind-bogglingly irresponsible that if I get a new loan extended to me I won't default on the damn thing.

That sort of thing makes lenders grumpy...

That being said, I'm here now, with free time and muse in full bloom, so this is going to be at least a Triple-Post Tuesday. Enjoy and remember to chew each bite 27 times before swallowing.

Wouldn't want you to get bloated.

OH! and before I forget. I want to encourage you all again to go out and check out my brother's blog TD3k Speaks. He just finished a very entertaining tale on his "Narrative Reflows" section. Just follow the tabs along the top of the page and leave him some feedback.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep. In the mid 5s. Its almost a point and a half lower than what I had.

Unknown said...

No prob BlackOps. I appreciate you checking up on it for me! :)