Thursday, July 28, 2005

TGIAF - Thank God its ALMOST FRIDAY!!!

Its just a matter of hours now before we enter that most glorious day of the week. The day who's name I am not worthy to speak!

Yeah ok, so its Friday! *woot!*

I've had a couple of good stories saved up that I want to post either this weekend or next week, so don't give up on me. Things have just been really busy this week. I still feel like that poor girl on the diving board. Nothing a few days starting with S won't fix.

Notice on the right hand side of the screen that I've added links to the blogs that I visit on a regular basis. These are my faves right now and I'm sure the list will continue to grow!

I also wanted to thank everyone for the tremendous feedback to my big 3-part post. It was a labor of love and I'm glad so many of you got something out of it.

To BeckEye: Wanted to thank you again for suggesting the "Cup of Comfort" site. I worked for an hour trying to pare down my tale and couldn't get it to what I considered a readable level that was under the max word count. I've never been good at using less words. :-) I don't think they're currently accepting submissions in this vein anyway, but I'll keep tabs on it and let you all know what happens.

Finally tonight, I wanted to send a big props out to my real life brother, TD3k. He's been inspired to start blogging and I suspect he'll have some good things in store for us both from his massive reservoir of road stories, and his penchant for engaging in thought provoking discussion and debate. TD3k is short for his moniker, The Dave 3000 and it alludes to the fact that my brother, human tho he may seem to you and me, is really an android in disguise!

So check out his blog "TD3k Speaks" and leave him some feedback. His positronic brain craves positive reinforcement. Be sure to note the two tabs along the top of the stie. The second one will be for his longer memory downloads.

Thanks, and until next time remember that "No man is an island, unless he's really, really, really fat."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, bro. But as a side note I would like to say that this is not my first attempt at blogging. I had a previous blog not too long ago, but it had to be reformatted and abandoned when I got my neuro-net processor upgrade. This one should be much better. Hope everyone likes.

Anonymous said...

The War Deprtment said she was on the Today Show ( liberal commies ), and she was having just a little problem with headaches or something. You know how it is when I get news from the War Deartment!

Looking forward to TD3K's stuff. Of course he wrote that Apple stuff knowing I'd read it! Love the road tales.

But that's him, Evil Insurance taking it's tole? Give in to your anger and turn from the EIC.

~Jef