Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday Weirdness

Yeah so its almost Thursday as I post this, but I found this link I had stashed away and I knew this was primo blog material. So enjoy...

As a rule of thumb, I'm not really big into techno or dance music, but I've heard my fair share and even have a few favorite artists; one of whom is Fatboy Slim.

Clicky!So that being said, you have to check out the link to the music video for one of the songs from an album he realesed in 2000. The song is called "Weapon of Choice" and the video stars the one and only Christopher Walken. That's really all the description I feel comfortable in relating so as not to give it away


Just click the picture on the right and remember; "If you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope I can hear it. Did the speakers come back on?

~Jef