Thursday, July 07, 2005

An Evening Well Spent...

Well, I just sent Jef home after a great supper and chance to visit and catch up with him. You can catch up with his blog Thunderfish (formerly known as Quizzicles) to get the latest update on the procedure that he recently had done. Ouch, brother.

I was treated to a fine birthday banquet at my choice of Golden Corral. There's just something right about all you can eat home cooking. And we took a look at some photos taken by our mutual friends at the Mega-Evil Insurance Conglomerate who recently got to travel to Europe on business.

It reminded me of the good lunches he and I used to have and the meaningful talks. Jef, I know you'll be reading this on your aggregator. :-) You're a good friend and thanks so much for everything! Especially on a day when I was upset with the state of the world.

I got plenty of good birthday comments from those of you visiting his site. I encourage you to head over to Thunderfish and thank him for being a good buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, what's up?

It was a lot of fun. Lots of blog fodder last night. I guess you did "pull through"!

The pizza hut network will live again.

~Jef